The A*D*M*I*N Planner
Attention, Small Business Owners!
Who else wants to learn the key to consistently growing your business in 2020…the secrets behind always knowing what actions to take next (that will actually make a noticeable difference) and how to implement with minimum stress?!
If you’d like to boost your business during the slow times but aren’t sure what to do, then this will be the most exciting thing you’ve read all year.
After the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, there is often some downtime to reflect on the past twelve months and evaluate how you did.
Your intentions were good…but maybe you didn’t quite get everything done that you’d planned to.
You don’t want to go through the same anxiety this time around over what you need to do to help business pick back up in the new year.
But it IS important that you keep things moving. You can’t afford to lose any momentum.
You are certain there are things you could be doing that would make a world of difference…but what are they?
Where do you even begin?
There’s enough stress in life without adding ‘worrying about your business growth’ to the list. I understand that completely!
You’re skilled at your craft but sometimes the rest of the business can become so chaotic that you feel like you have no idea what you’re doing or what needs to happen next.
Which is why I’d like to share a simple guide that shows you how to take action, find direction, build motivation, and uncover inspiration now to move your business forward confidently in 2020 and beyond.
In this handy A.D.M.I.N. (Action. Direction. Motivation. Inspiration. Now) Planner, you’ll discover:
- What you can do to turn your customers into one of your biggest assets by giving them exactly what they want (and how to know what it is they want)
- The easiest way to know what to say, when to say it, and where to say it all year without the frustration and hassle of worrying that nobody will see it
- The simple method for highly personalised customer service in minimal time and with minimal effort
- A straightforward approach to running the business side of things more efficiently (that could well mean more money in the bank for you)
- Which numbers you need to know (and where to find them) to ensure your business is growing the way it should
- What you can do today to stay legally compliant and fully functional! Ignorance is NOT bliss on this particular topic. Put yourself and your business in the best possible position to operate for years to come by avoiding these potentially devastating missteps.
- 5 uncomplicated ways to become incredibly productive and efficient that you can get started on RIGHT NOW (no additional supplies required)
- The single most important thing you can do for your business right now if you want to build it in the new year.
- AND so much more!
Eliminate the confusion and get on with Action, Direction, Motivation, Inspiration Now with the A.D.M.I.N. Planner!
You’ll get immediate access and can begin to implement right away. Imagine how confident you’ll feel when you trade chaos for balance with an organised mind and a clear path forward in your business.
To make things even easier for you, I’ve also bundled up 14 handy templates to help you complete some of the actions listed in the ADMIN planner with style and ease.
- Business Plan Cheatsheet
- Terms & Conditions Template
- Incentiviation Template
- Website Audit Template
- Social Media Audit Template
- Marketing Planning Spreadsheet
- Figures Worksheet
- Insights Template
- Competitor Research Questions
- Ideal Customer Questions
- Brand Audit Template
- Expand Your Range Template
- Customer Service Template
The price for the A*D*M*I*N planner and templates is £49
Grab your copy here now
Don’t worry! If you start through the planner and feel overwhelmed, realise that you’d rather someone else handle things for you, or you’d like some help staying on track, book a discovery call with me here.